- The ETF Book: All You Need to Know About Exchange-Traded Funds Richard A. Ferri (2009) "Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are revolutionizing the investment industry. From their introduction in 1993, ETFs have expanded exponentially over the past fifteen years"
- The Intelligent Investor: The Classic Text on Value Investing Benjamin Graham (2005) "The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham's philosophy of "value investing" -- which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies -- has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949."
- Crash Proof 2.0: How to Profit From the Economic Collapse Peter D. Schiff and John Downes (2011) -- "A fully updated follow-up to Peter Schiff's bestselling financial survival guide-Crash Proof, which described the economy as a house of cards on the verge of collapse, with over 80 pages of new material"
- The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It: Make a Fortune by Investing in Gold and Other Hard Assets James Turk and John Rubino (2008) -- "The dollar is in trouble. Its value on foreign exchange markets has been falling for the past six years, and now its gradual decline is about to become a rout."
- How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett: Profiting from the Bargain Hunting Strategies of the World's Greatest Value Investor Timothy Vick (2000) -- "How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett sticks to the basics: how Buffett continually finds bargain stocks passed over by others. Written by an actual financial analyst who uses Buffett's strategies professionally"
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings (Wiley Investment Classics) Philip A. Fisher (2003)
- Elliott Wave Principle: Key To Market Behavior A.J. Frost and Robert R. Prechter (2005) -- "A Great Classic for Three Decades: Now In Its 10th Edition, Consider What This "Definitive Text" Offers You Take a moment to look over your books about investing. Have any of them given you a successful method for making profits and reducing risks? Is there even one such book that has proven reliable over the years?"
- Forbes Guide to the Markets: Becoming a Savvy Investor [Paperback]  (Author) Forbes LLC, Marc M. Groz (2009) -- ""
- Fundamental Analysis For Dummies Matt Krantz (2009) -- "What's the key to multibillionaire Warren Buffett's five-decade run as the most successful investor in history? Fundamental analysis. Now, Fundamental Analysis For Dummies puts this tried and true method for gauging any company's true underlying value into sensible and handy step-by-step instructions.."