New deductions for 2013 income tax return!! Not much different than Gov’s in any other place. by Robertwmh (The Caretaker.)Bottomline: (Before reading any further, I need to mention that it's not about Canadians, it's about: European MPs at work in Brussels - Friendship Forum)
This deduction option/column is not yet for Canadians, eh? We have to wait.
- Don't forget, on this year's income tax return, to list the names of Members of Parliament and Senators as your “dependents”.
EARN WHILE YOU SLEEP.... MP’s at work: not bad for $10,000/month. Click here for all visual images
- Others make only $8,000/month.
- A little bit of reading on the side at $11,000 month.
- Writing your mail at the expense of the tax payer…
- Dammit, this job is so hard! I must ask for a raise.
- I’m not sleeping, I’m thinking about retirement and my cost of living indexed pension.
- SO AM I. I ONLY HAVE TO SNOOZE HERE FOR SIX YEARS TO GET THE PENSION.
- Is it time for lunch yet in our taxpayer subsidized restaurant?
IT IS IDEAL TO CATCH UP ON MISSED SLEEP AFTER EXHAUSTING TAXPAYER FUNDED TRAVELS WHILE WAITING SERENELY FOR PROSPEROUS RETIREMENT OR FOR A SECURE REWARD IN CASE OF A LOST RE-ELECTION…
THE ABOVE ARE ACTUALLY AMONG THE MOST DILIGENT MP’s,
BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED UP IN PARLIAMENT!