"In the fall of 2012, Ann Morgan was wrestling with a problem few of us can identify with. No matter how hard she tried, she simply could not find a book to read in English from the tiny African nation of Sao Tome and Principe..."
- Mauve Desert by Nicole Brossard/
- Our Daily Bread by Lauren B. Davis /
- Mennonites Don't Dance by Darcie Friesen Hossack /
- Fugitive Pieces: A Novel by Anne Michaels /
- Green Grass, Running Water by Thomas King/
- Late Nights on Air: A Novel by Elizabeth Hay/
- In the Skin of a Lion by Michael Ondaatje -- Other countries...